Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cogitation on Blogging

hmm.... Here I go with my first blog...

Why would you blog your thoughts ??

Have been thinking of it for a long time now.. hmmm.. Quite interesting... So why would anyone reveal what he/she is thinking off (Just imagine the movie "What woman want" just like Mel Gibson.. ok ok.. Let not move away from the topic.. ) and why would you allow someone else to read your thoughts.. very wierd..

Just a thought on why would anyone blog...

1. Common forum to discuss anything under sun.. topic can be a serious one, funny, healthy or as crapy as it can ever be.. you just need not mind whom you are talking too and whether it makes sense or not.

2. Thoughts are so high and you want to share it with others.. Or may be it can as silly and you do not mind sharing..

3. hmmm.. you are lonely n just want to make sure that you do not forget how to speak or even write.. :)

4. Hey people what do you think.. even I can write if not on newspapers or magazines.. Now atleast on blogs.. ( ha ha).. Read what I write atleast over here.. Plzzzzzzzzzz

5. You want to influence people with my thoughts.. Is this the right place?? not sure ;) ..

The list has more to grow n I could just think of these for now..

But why would I write.. May it is all of the above or just none of the above...

Wow.. At last I blogged my own thoughts.. Way to go :)

No comments: